
I have pretty much been the world's biggest slacker. I have been lazy about posting and pretty much my life. It is a new day, summer is over, and I am ready to get back into a rythm. It seems like I am always planning for a new event. Well the next big event for me is the PF Changs Rock'n Roll Marathon in January. My dad and I are going to do it together. I have 20 weeks until the big day and I am so scared. But it is a wonderful thing that my dad and I can do together....it is pretty much going to be the biggest sufferfest I have ever experienced. Live with no regrets...right?! So stay tuned for updates on my training.
I wanted to post a few pictures of our zoo trip on my birthday up in Boise.



1 comment:
Nice shell, Audra!
Post a Comment