Monday, August 18, 2008

Idaho Adventure: Part 1, Boise

Our vacation started off with a bang! We (Raul) drove through the night on Wednesday to surprise Raul's family a day early in Boise. We were so excited to finally be there and I got to meet Hendrix (Neeka and Brian's little boy). Pretty much just love him! We had a lot of fun. I also got to see a lot of Boise that I had never seen before and visit my friend Sara.
On Saturday, we celebrated my birthday by going to the ZOO and having a BBQ. I really like just getting out and seeing new places and doing new things. And it was nice to visit with the whole family. I got some really awesome gifts from everyone. Mary got both Neeka and I "New Moon". It is fun because all of the girls are reading it and we talk about it all the time.
This was about 20 min after we got to Boise....14 hour drive!
Me and my new best friend
Me and Raul in downtown Boise
Neeka, Brian, Hendrix, Raul, Me, and Tim
Uncle Raul and Hendrix
Mary and her little boy

3 comments:

KJ said...

It looks like you guys are having lots of fun! I like the picture of you and the baby and I like your purple dress.

Summers Family said...

You are too cute Audra! Happy late birthday... Idaho looks fun! When are you coming to this part of the country again?

Brittnie Roit said...

You guys look so adorable together!! Its good seeing whats happening in your life!

counter by online degree advantage
Counter provided by onlinedegreeadvantage.com .