Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8 Facts about me

(1). I love to sing in the shower
(2). I love sunsets. I use to be obsessed with them
(3). I clean when I don't feeling like talking
(4). I always thought it would be fun to travel somewhere other than the US
(5). I love hugs and kisses
(6). I always catch my self being bossy...I'm trying to not do that as much.
(7). I love to go on drives
8). I love to just hang out with my dogs and Raul
.. So 8 facts 8 people and I tag Katie E., Kasey, Katie H., Jaci, Neeka, Mary, Kathay, Jennifer H... Thanks Jenn.

2 comments:

Margo said...

Ok so Brock and I have been watching Locked Up Abroad on the National Geographic channel and I don't think I can travel out of the country now. I saw that on your list and it brought all these flashes of you kidnapped in some jungle. Don't go anywahere without consulting me k! ;) Hope you are doing good!

KJ said...

PLEASE travel anywhere outside of the country! I think Greece would be good for you. Movies make me want to go there.
I don't know if there are 8 interesting things about me but I'll see if I can think of something.

counter by online degree advantage
Counter provided by onlinedegreeadvantage.com .