Friday, December 17, 2010

What if....

I was just thinking...what if I made lots of money, could afford to ask for whatever I want...what does a christmas look like for a celebrity...or millionare. So just because its Christmas and Disney always wants you to dream...I'm just going to tell you what I wish for this year for christmas. Some of it is a little spendy and others are just over priced materials.

First of all....I wish for a house



with a big kitchen....


Then I wish for a whole Lululemon waredrobe....



with the possibility of capturing life's precious moments....

While wearing my most comfortable boots....




I shall bake and mix my troubles away....



Happy December 16th. Just wanted to share you in on a few dreams of mine....
Sweater Party is tonight. I'm so excited...my sweater looks like Christmas threw up. It is super ugly.




No comments:

counter by online degree advantage
Counter provided by onlinedegreeadvantage.com .