


Thursday... The Office made its first show back since the STRIKE. It was as usual...a hoot. Our household is very religious when it comes to the Office and the biggest loser. We never miss an episode.
Friday night my friend and I decided to go watch our significant other's track team compete at the Big West Challenge. The meet was at UC Irvine and was so awesome. Raul's group did so well...pretty much owned the sprint events. Both men and women won the meet and they got trophies and everything. Both 4X400m relay teams were spectacular. I am so proud of Raul and the hard work that is finally paying off!
Spontaneous is the word that would best describe my boyfriend for last night. We got up early Saturday, went to have my oil changed and then went out to the Arcadia Track meet. It was so hot! Raul was doing some recruiting there so it was important that we stayed and watched. Well since we were over in the LA area Raul decided that it would be awesome if we went to the Dodger game. Well....we had a blast. Jackie Chan threw the first pitch and we had Mexican food before hand, we saw Joe Torre. We spent a fun night out in LA it was great! These are the times when we say "We live in Southern California, and we are not even on Vacation."
I made my goal of ten miles this week. I ran four on friday. We didn't get to do the hike but at least I got my miles. Maybe next week I will boost it up to 11 miles. Hope it goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment