The week is not over yet but thank goodness that it is Friday. Last night Raul and I went to Mt. Sac to watch some of CSULB's distance runners as well as some Idaho State kids. It was so awesome to see my old coach and Jackie and Cassie and the rest of the bunch. It makes me miss Pocatello. It is always nice to see a familiar face.
Saturday is going to be crazy, CSULB is putting on a big track meet. Guess who is going to work at it??? I am such a good girl friend. So if we make it through that day it will be smooth sailing because Sunday we will be at Mt. Sac again watching more track. Good thing I can't get enough of running, jumping, and throwing. I am excited!!!
Doesn't this picture of Hendrix just melt your heart. I can't wait to see him and make him my new friend.
1 comment:
He's so cute...his little nose is adorable!
Post a Comment