Raul and I and some other friends decided to go to Disneyland. Raul had never been and I knew that he was really in for a treat. It was so neat for me to see how much he loved the park. It was like he was a ten year old seeing all of the magic for the first time...when in reality he was. We had such a fun time and when we went in to take the picture with the big guy (Mickey) there was a little boy with mouse ears and on the back was embroided "Raul." Now that is what I call MAGICAL! Happiest Place on Earth....DISNEYLAND.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
First Timer!
Raul and I and some other friends decided to go to Disneyland. Raul had never been and I knew that he was really in for a treat. It was so neat for me to see how much he loved the park. It was like he was a ten year old seeing all of the magic for the first time...when in reality he was. We had such a fun time and when we went in to take the picture with the big guy (Mickey) there was a little boy with mouse ears and on the back was embroided "Raul." Now that is what I call MAGICAL! Happiest Place on Earth....DISNEYLAND.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Health Blog
| Counter provided by onlinedegreeadvantage.com . |
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(77)
-
▼
February
(14)
- Wild and Crazy
- Fire in the Sky
- ISU Track
- Check out My Experiment
- Just a Good Old Time!
- One Bad Deal
- The KIDS
- Happy Valentine's Day Everybody. Well today is a r...
- So...Valentine's day is coming up and Raul and I h...
- First Timer!
- Over the break, we went to Tamecula, CA...wine co...
- Mt. Borah-IDAHO
- The Summit of my Life
- This week was lonely...Raul was at NAU where is hi...
-
▼
February
(14)
3 comments:
Hey you! Sorry I have not written you back, I have had a nasty bout with strep. Yuck! You guys look like you are having a great time,I am so happy for you! So what are you doing in CA? I love being able to see pics of you guys!
How fun. I want to go to disneyland. I haven't been since senior trip. You two do all kinds of fun stuff...
You're just the cutest of all the cute.
Post a Comment