Friday, November 26, 2010

Little inspiration from PW....

Lets hear it for Thanksgiving 2010 baby!!!!
I can neither confirm nor deny that I had seconds on the sweet potatoes. The whole dinner was a big success. We had a great time and it felt like home. I’m so glad everyone was able to come over and spend the day with us. Love you guys.




I can neither confirm or deny that I did my own Turkey Trot this year with my good friend Sugar. We traveled down to the Burke Gilman, which was full of snow. Saw a guy cross country skiing. This made us both feel better about soon to be calorie consumption.


I can neither confirm nor deny that as much as he drives me crazy, I’m also crazy about him! Dirty Truck Driver you make me smile. Thanks for always being there.


I can neither confirm nor deny that my Christmas stuff is now ready to hop out of the boxes and strut its stuff for the next month. I got block letters from Costco that spell lots of different Holiday words. We got rid of all the DVD’s in the living room, creating shelve space for my nativity scene and blocks. I'm pretty excited....

No comments:

counter by online degree advantage
Counter provided by onlinedegreeadvantage.com .