Friday, February 15, 2008

One Bad Deal

Oh my gosh...well for those who don't know...about 3 months ago I dislocated my elbow. It was really scary and very painful...I think, I was on pain meds the whole time. I can't straighten it all the way, it only goes to about 10 degrees. Unfortunately I can't do the same kind of exercises that I use to do. I have a hard time with push ups, power cleans, anything that has me on my hands with full extention of my arms. But the picture is pretty nasty so I wanted to share the battle wound.

2 comments:

KJ said...

Hey, guess what? That's gross.
How did you do that?

Margo said...

OUCH! Remeber the time I broke my hip? That hurt too. ;) We are going for wierd bodily injuries I guess.

counter by online degree advantage
Counter provided by onlinedegreeadvantage.com .