
I just wanted to post and wish the Cards lots of Luck today. I use to be a HUGE fan before I moved to Idaho. I was in love with Jake Plummer and watched every game. And for my seventeenth birthday I got tickets to watch them play. They lost to the Atlanta Falcons and Michael Vick was their QB. That was when he was good and not hurting dogs for money...stupid man! Anyway. GO Cards.
It was so neat to see a sea of red in Tempe after the marathon. We went and watched the game at the Library. The whole bar was cheering for the little birds. I am super excited today. We are going to Renton (a few miles south) to some friend's house for a little party, Kelly and Brandon's. Brandon (the husbando) is from Arizona. So I have friends! Plus they both went to ASU. Have a great day!
1 comment:
Hey--don't feel too bad. It was amazing they made it to the Super Bowl. Maybe next year...
Post a Comment