Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weekend to Remeber



The weekend of the Marathon I spent a few days with my best friends. Kelly is going to be going to Chile for a year and she had all of us over for dinner and pictionary. The only person who was missing was Raul :(. Kelly's dad Dave made us a wonderful dinner with stuffed mushrooms (Katie's favorite). We had a lot of laughs. I had the greatest friends. I am going to miss Kelly so much. She flies out Feb. 2nd. Kelly, I love you and hope that your new adenture brings hope, joy and great experiences.

2 comments:

Beach family said...

We miss you guys!!! Hopefully you can come visit soon or we can head that way:) Good luck in the Northwest!!!

Beach family said...

Hey are you on facebook...if so look me up under melissa loebl

counter by online degree advantage
Counter provided by onlinedegreeadvantage.com .