

Lots of little things have happened to us during this big weekend. Sugar got a new blanket and Kath and I made some pillows for my couches. I love them, I am so proud of myself.

If you ask Raul what was his highlight of the weekend, he would say, "When I hit the shed with a rock on the mountains up by the Hollywood sign." Our good buddy John tried to hit the shed as well...not as lucky but just look at that form. Almost John! It was a pretty funny sight to see...Raul and John even had some spectato
rs. Raul claims to fame is to throw a ball really far. It was pretty
far....oh those country farm boys from Idaho sure know how to have a good time.
rs. Raul claims to fame is to throw a ball really far. It was pretty
far....oh those country farm boys from Idaho sure know how to have a good time.Later that evening we went to the Dodger game. We had great seats and even though the Dodgers lost, we sitll had a blast. We got ripped off by buying a $25 picture of us filled up on popcorn...its pretty much all about the memories. So here is on: How about right when we got to John's house, which is in LA, Raul realized that I forgot the tickets....oops! Luckly we drove around for an hour trying to find a kinkos so I could print off some more. Oh it was kind of embarrassing because I claim to pretty much have it all together. But Kath found the whole day very ammusing and of course now we have some funny stories to tell. About an hour before the game we met up with my friend Kelly and her boyfriend Kevin. We had a pretty fun night. 



1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. I love the new pic of you guys at the top of your blog. It is such a pretty background. I love your new haircut. It looks really good on you. What a crafty women you are to make new pillows.
Post a Comment