
I wanted to post this picture of my best little gals in Pocatello. This picture was taken at my birthday party last summer. Raul threw me a surprise party at our house and we had a fun little BBQ. The only one who is missing is ERIN!
This past week has been a roller coaster, I had my first meet as a track coach and Raul had his season opener at Mt. Sac. It was back to back track meets for me. BY the way, we walked away with 6 first places...not too bad for our first meet. Even though I love that sport, by today I am beat! Next weekend my Phoenix friends are coming into town and we are doing the whole beach thing. It should be a lot of fun. Raul will be out of town at Indoor nationals in Arkansas...."Good Luck Raul!" I think his guy will do really well. I am excited to hear the results. It is starting to get really warm here so next weekend, the beach will be nice. This morning was nice and relaxing, we got up early and headed down towards the water where we ate breakfast at "Schooner or Later," and then walked over to the farmers market (I love that kind of stuff). Somedays it hits me and I realize...OH MY GOSH, I LIVE IN LONG BEACH!
2 comments:
That's funny...I thought I smelled baseball season.
Well done with your track stuff. I don't know what any of it means, but yay.
Hey how are you? I am the worst at posting I will try to do better. Well it sounds like things are going really good for you. That is awesome that you live in long beach. Well I will try and do better keeping in touch. Take care.
Post a Comment